WaterHog Logo Mat High DefinitionJanuary 9, 2023
Sublimation ShirtsJanuary 10, 2023
WaterHog Inlay Logo Mats
WaterHog Inlay Logo Mats feature your School Logo inlaid with razor-sharp precision in a WaterHog mat. During the precise inlay process, the area that will display your School Logo is cut from the mat and appropriate colors are inlaid in the cut-out, much like a jigsaw puzzle.
- Clean & Dry – Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog mats can hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per square yard)
- Durable & Fade Resistant – Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat; solution-dyed fabric is fade-resistant
- Safe – Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Eco-Friendly – Rubber backing contains 20% post-consumer recycled rubber from car tires
- 19 fabric colors to choose from
- Available with choice of classic (rubber) border or fashion (fabric) border
- Features 78-mil SBR rubber with choice of smooth or universal cleated backing
For more information or quotes, fill the form below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Available in sizes with widths of 3' (35"), 4' (45"), and 6' (70") and whole foot lengths up to 20'.
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Fiber: Solution-dyed polypropylene
Weight: 24 ounces/yard2
Material: SBR rubber - smooth or universal cleated
Thickness: 78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.3750")
STANDARDS & TESTING
Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
Passes CPSC FF 1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
WaterHog Inlay mats are produced using an inlay process, where colored material is cut and pieced together by hand before pressing into rubber. As a result, there are very strict design requirements for this product. PMS color matching is not available. White material should not be used as the background color or for large sections of the mat as it is difficult to keep the color clean.
Minimum Text Height: 3" (includes lower case text)
Minimum Line Thickness: 3/8"
Any space between letters or design elements must be at minimum 3/8"
The text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis.
Gradients, tints, screens and transparencies are not supported and should not be used.
For the best results, utilize the following cleaning method to clean your WaterHog Inlay mat:
Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower traffic areas).
Extract clean to remove heavy soil/debris. Hang mat to dry.
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.